Entry Level Sales Engineer
- Four-year college degree, BSEE preferred
- One - two years experience in a sales environment, preferably technical
- Work with customer design engineers to provide component solutions using Electra's portfolio of semiconductor products
- Present Electra's semiconductor lines including ASICs, FPGAs, DSPs, memory, (DRAM, SRAM, flash) to customers
- Qualify new accounts via phone and in person, matching customer needs to Electra's products
- Joint sales calls with Distributors and Manufacturers
Inside Sales Rep
- Four-year college degree in business, engineering or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Three to five years experience in a business environment, including at least two years in a sales organization (e.g. manufacturers rep or sales department in a manufacturing or distribution company), or equivalent exposure to the sales process
- At least one year experience with electronic / technology products industry, including some exposure to semiconductor products
- Proactively pursue purchase orders from customers for won business, with minimal direction from Sales Engineers
- Make proactive prospecting calls to gather account information, including BOMs, competitive information, key decision makers, current projects, etc.
- Process quotes, samples and customer orders
- Manage order backlog, interacting as required with customers and manufacturers
- Develop and maintain customer forecasts
- Two-year college degree in accounting, business or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Two to three years experience in a business environment, including at least one year in a sales organization (e.g. manufacturers rep or sales department in a manufacturing or distribution company), or equivalent exposure to the sales process.
- Familiarity with finance and accounting concepts, processes and systems (e.g. invoicing and accounts receivable, accounts payable, etc.).
- Knowledge of and experience with major computer applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, or equivalent products.
- Performs miscellaneous reconciliation projects, including accounts payable, customer invoicing, commission statements and a variety of ad hoc reconciliations.
- Problem resolution / system analysis. Involves anticipating problems where possible so as to prevent them from occurring. When problems do occur (e.g. getting invoices in a timely manner from Principals), involves rapid analysis and determination of corrective action, followed by implementation of corrective action. Works with Electra management, Principals and vendors as needed to resolve problems.
- As required, performs backup duties as receptionist.